AFD860 Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The AFD860 is an ultra-light handy UT instrument of outstanding
Compatible with EN12668-1:2010. This instrument is mounted with TG
TFT display of full WVGA (800×480 pixels) resolution for excelling
visibility even used outdoors or in strong sunlight. Another
amazing feature of this product is the “square wave drive” which
realizes the user’s dream for best sensitivity and resolution.
Moreover, it’s compatible with EN12668-1:2010, the popular
instrumentation standards widely recognized in European and even
the international market. Weighing only 0.9kg, this apparatus
enables the user to carry it just like an on-hand tool for instant
inspection task. All these distinct advantages make it superior as
compared to its counterparts.
Highlights of AFD860 ultrasonic flaw detector
- Square Wave Drive
- 800X480 Pixels
- Curved Surface Consideration
- DGS & DAC functional Curve
- RF Waveforming Mode
- Velocity/Delay/Angle Calibration
- Recording (1 Hour in Total)
- Echo Crest Tracking
- Enveloping (for Waveform Comparison)
- AWS D1.1 Evaluation Module
- API 5UE Evaluation Module
- Performance Indices Test
- 1000 Frames of A-scan Storage
- ComApp for PC Review and Report Print
- 0.9kg in Weight
- Advanced circuitry, 640MHz sampling frequency and 800×480 full WVGA
resolution assure quick and accurate display and analysis on defect
signals even when the signals are weak.
- Using the advanced tunable square wave excitation technology, the
AFD860 provides excellent penetration and high signal-to-noise
ratio when detecting special composite materials, highly-attenuated
or thick work-pieces.
- 4.3 inches display, set-in battery and charger, but only 0.9kg in
weight which make it easy to operate and carry along.
- The design meets the standard of IP54 certification and compatible
with EN12668:2000 standard.
- With full WVGA TFT display at industrial level, this instrument
offers fine images at different angles.
- Optimized panel, user-friendly design for the menu, easy and fast
to operate no matter you use the left hand or right hand. Various
input modes, English/Chinese menu optional.
- Auto-calibration function including fast calibrating material
velocity, probe delay and probe angle.
- Zoom function for in-gate waveform enables users to observe the
waveform detail conveniently. Zoom function for waveform display
area and optimized height-to-width rate of the screen ensure echo
with higher resolution.
- DAC: Easy to make, correct, store and recall DAC.
- Built-in intelligent lithium battery charger. Power supplied by
battery or AC mains and it can automatically display the power
supply modes. Auto switch between “charge” and “work”.
- Long battery life of over 8 hours ensures your continuous work.
- External USB port for software updating, data transferring and
printing and access to devises such as mouse, keyboard and U-disk.